Mammoth Mountain Inn
The top of California at your doorstep? Sure, when you stay slopeside at the Mammoth Mountain Inn, Mammoth's original summer-winter resort and the only hotel at Main Lodge for over half a century. We provide a core skiers' and snowboarders' paradise with the ultimate entry point to slopes in winter, backcountry in summer, and a 2,000-foot vertical advantage over everyone else in town. Now that's what we call access.
A landmark since 1959, the Inn is a stylish mountain lodge ideal for family vacations, ski club getaways and anyone else forever in search of the cool mountain rush.
At a glance:
- Most open terrain in the U.S.
- Elevation: 9,000 ft
- Open year-round for skiing and mountain biking
- Longest ski-in, ski-out season in CA (November through July some years)
- The only full-service hotel at Mammoth's Main Lodge
- Steps to Panorama Gondola
- Mountain biking - direct trail and gondola access
- Mountainside Grill, The Yodler, and Parallax Snowcat Dinners
- Apres-ski at Dry Creek Bar
- Ski valet services and exclusive in-house ski and snowboard rental shop
- Sierra General Store for coffee drinks, pastries, and gifts
- Summer Base Camp - Adventure Center, Reds Meadow, Hiking on the John Muir and Pacific Crest Trails
- Complimentary airport transfer shuttle
- Hotel rooms and condominiums
- Heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs
Take a Virtual Tour