Mammoth Mountain Inn
A Mammoth Classic at Main Lodge
The top of California at your doorstep? Sure, when you stay slopeside at the Mammoth Mountain Inn, the only hotel at Main Lodge for over half a century. We provide a core skiers' and snowboarders' paradise with the ultimate entry point to slopes in winter, backcountry in summer, and a 2,000-foot vertical advantage over everyone else in town. Now that's what we call access.
A landmark since 1959, the Inn is a stylish mountain lodge ideal for family vacations, ski club getaways and anyone else forever in search of the cool mountain rush.
At a glance:
- Most open terrain in the U.S.
- Elevation: 9,000 ft
- Open year-round for skiing and mountain biking
- Longest ski-in, ski-out season in CA (November through July some years)
- The only full-service hotel at Mammoth's Main Lodge
- Steps to Panorama Gondola
- Mountain biking - direct trail and gondola access
- Mountainside Grill, The Yodler, and Parallax Snowcat Dinners
- Apres-ski at Dry Creek Bar
- Ski valet services and exclusive in-house ski and snowboard rental shop
- Sierra General Store for coffee drinks, pastries, and gifts
- Summer Base Camp - Adventure Center, Reds Meadow, Hiking on the John Muir and Pacific Crest Trails
- Complimentary airport transfer shuttle
- Hotel rooms and condominiums
- Heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs
Take a Virtual Tour